|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
March 21, 2014
- Host: Aisha Tyler
- Special Guest:
- Tara Lipinski
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Hollywood Director Little Red Riding Hood (Ryan) has arrived at her grandmother's cottage, where she is greeted by the Big Bad Wolf (Keegan) posing as the grandmother. Suddenly, a heroic woodsman (Wayne) comes to Red's rescue.
- Song Styles Wayne sings a song about Tara in the style of Elvis.
- Dubbing An amorous skating instructor (played by Ryan) is teaching his protégé (played by Tara) some sexy new moves, when her jealous skating boyfriend (played by Wayne) enters and mayhem ensues. Tara's voice is provided by Colin.
- Props Wayne and Colin are one team, and Keegan and Ryan is another team
- Living Scenery Ryan and Colin are a honeymooning couple on the RMS Titanic when the ship hits an iceberg. Keegan and Tara be the scene's props.
- Scenes from a Hat Scenes pulled: Strange things to shout out during sex, gifts you really don't want to get, if the Winter Olympics were held in the nude.
- Colin and Ryan.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|