|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
March 24, 1999
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Weird Newscasters
- Greg is the anchor of a news show, with Colin, Ryan and Denny as her co-anchors.
- Colin is the co-anchor and is auditioning for roles in a horror movie.
- Denny is the sportscaster and is a Catskills comedian.
- Ryan is the weatherman and keeps carelessly throwing away his lit cigarettes.
- Multiple Personalities
- Greg, Colin, and Ryan are having a problem while out hunting.
- Flashlight - Liberace
- Axe - Jimmy Stewart
- Rifle - Scooby Doo
- Fashion Models
- Greg and Denny are commentating a fashion show; Colin and Ryan are the models.
- The professional wrestling fashion show.
- World's Worst
- World's worst person to be President of the United States.
- Party Quirks
- Greg is hosting a party.
- Denny is Greg's Jewish mother laying on the guilt.
- Colin likes putting his hands into other people's pockets.
- Ryan is sea life being sucked into a propellor.
- 90 Second Alphabet
- Drew, Greg, and Ryan are three roommates. Ryan has annoyed Greg and Drew so much, they want to throw him out.
- Starting with "B"
- Greg Proops and Ryan Stiles
- (No credits gag)
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|