|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
February 24, 1999
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Weird Newscasters
- Stephen is the anchor of a news show, with Colin, Ryan and Wayne as his co anchors.
- Colin is the co-anchor and is a mother doing baby talk to Stephen.
- Wayne is the sportscaster and is Bill Cosby.
- Ryan is the weatherman and is in love with the camera.
- Scene to Rap
- Wayne and Stephen start the scene, joined later by Ryan, then Colin.
- They are rapping about an avalanche.
- Moving People
- Colin and Ryan are two Navy SEALs at the beach about to embark on a mission to blow up the enemy boat.
- Greatest Hits
- Colin and Ryan are two studio voice over guys selling a compilation of songs. Wayne sings snippets of the songs.
- Songs of the pro bowler.
- Party Quirks
- Stephen is hosting a party.
- Wayne is doing the world's longest touchdown celebration.
- Colin is a lobster trying to talk his way out of being cooked.
- Ryan is footage of crash test dummies.
- Wayne, Drew, Colin, and Ryan participate.
- The television hoedown.
- Stephen Colbert
- No credits gag.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|