|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
February 17, 1999
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Brad Sherwood - Body and Paint Man
- Ryan Stiles - Just Back From The Dentist After Invasive Root Canal Surgery Man
- Colin Mochrie - The Exhibitionist Kid
- Wayne - Captain Breakdance
- Crisis: Bad Wallpaper
- Weird Newscasters
- Brad is the anchor of a news show, with Colin, Ryan and Wayne as his co anchors.
- Colin is the co-anchor and thinks he's in a confessional
- Wayne does the sports from underwater
- Ryan is the weatherman and is a lost toddler looking for his mommy
- Scenes from a Hat
- Playing too hard with the puppy
- If Carol Channing were president
- German Pick Up Lines
- Least likely person to wind up on a stamp
- Famous last words
- If dogs could talk
- Least popular college courses
- Unlikely Olympic Events
- People who shouldn't rap
- Greatest Hits
- Colin and Ryan are two studio voice over guys selling a compilation of songs. Brad and Wayne sing snippets of the songs.
- Songs of the exterminator
- Helping Hands
- Drew and Ryan act out a scene together, but Ryan can't use his own hands. Colin provides the hands for him.
- Scene: Ryan is a highly strung entertainer at a child's party trying to entertain birthday boy, Drew
- Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles.
- The credits weren't read out in the first season of Whose Line
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|