Good evening and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's program:
- Your mother should know, Brad Sherwood
- Tell me why, Ian Gomez
- Gotta get you into my life, Colin Mochrie
- Why don't we do it in the road, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused in Episode 8-14)
- Let's Make a Date
- Host: Ian
- Brad - Latin American soccer announcer
- Colin - Turning into the Incredible Hulk
- Ryan - Ian's teenage daughter having a tantrum
- Moving People
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Movers from the audience: Peter and Callie
- Scene: Honeymoon wedding night starts off great, but then goes horribly wrong when an earthquake hits
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Brad as "Chester Flatbottom"
- Co-anchor: Colin as "Laszlo Turkeybaster" - Only has a five-second memory
- Sports: Ian as "Damien Hardpank" - Ricky Ricardo at his wits' end
- Weather: Ryan as "Chlorophyll Lettucecrisper" - The Wicked Witch from The Wizard of Oz
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Brad
- TV voiceover guys: Ryan and Colin
- Title: Songs of the Ant Farmer
- French can-can - "Hey Look, Picnic!"
- Theme song from the sitcom - "Insects and the Single Girl"
- B-52s - "I've Got a Thorax to Grind with You"
- Party Quirks
- Host: Brad
- Ian - Gangster being riddled with bullets
- Colin - Bad-tempered sperm trying to find its egg
- Ryan - Bloodhound trained to sniff out complete idiots
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Drew, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Ryan is a flamboyant cocktail waiter showing off his skills to a female customer, Drew
- Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie