|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
February 3, 1999
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Let's Make A Date
- Brad, Colin and Ryan appear on a dating type show hopng to be picked by Ian
- Brad Sherwood - Latin American Soccer Announcer
- Colin Mochrie - Turning into the Incredible Hulk
- Ryan Stiles - Ian's teenage daughter throwing a tantrum
- Moving People
- Scene: Honeymoon wedding night starting off great when an Earthquake hits.
- Weird Newscasters
- Brad is a news anchor with Ian, Colin and Ryan as his co anchors
- Colin is the co anchor and has a 5-second memory
- Ian Gomez does sports and is Ricky Ricardo at his wits end
- Ryan Stiles is the weatherman and is the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz
- Greatest Hits
- Ryan and Colin are two guys in a studio selling the latest compilation of songs. Brad sings snippets of the songs
- Songs of the Ant Farmer
- Party Quirks
- Brad is hosting a party with Ian, Colin and Ryan as his quirky guests.
- Ian Gomez - Gangster Being Riddled With Bullets
- Colin Mochrie - Bad-Tempered Sperm Trying To Find The Egg
- Ryan Stiles - Bloodhound Trained To Sniff Out Complete Idiots
- Helping Hands
- Drew and Ryan act out a scene. But Ryan cannot use his own arms, so Colin provides them for him.
- Scene: Ryan is a flamboyant cocktail waiter showing off his skills to a female customer, Drew.
- Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles.
- The credits weren't read out in the first season of US Whose Line
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|