Good evening and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? Tonight on the show:
- International super-villain, Greg Proops
- Sultry double agent, Wayne Brady
- Baby-faced assassin, Colin Mochrie
- A man known only as "The Puma," Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on let's go have some fun.
- (Introduction reused in Episode 8-16)
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Wayne
- Greg - President Clinton
- Colin - Gradually being eaten by soldier ants
- Ryan - A masochist
- Film Theater and Television Styles
- Performers: Ryan and Greg
- Scene: Greg is a farmer who comes to complain to Ryan, a neighboring farmer, about some giant killer bees coming from his barn
- Styles: Horror, Kabuki, Elvis, Sesame Street, Greek tragedy
- Dating Service Video
- World's worst dating service video
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Burn Nightly"
- Co-anchor: Greg - Captain Kirk
- Sports: Wayne - On a video tape that's speeding up and slowing down
- Weather: Ryan as "Skippy Bartholomew" - An excited rock star in front of a big crowd
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Wayne
- Voiceover guys: Colin and Ryan
- Title: Songs of the Postal Worker
- Latin - "Mail"
- 40s boogie woogie - "Put It in the Slot"
- Tina Turner - "Hey Man, Tie Up Your Dog"
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Drew, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Ryan is a pet care guru teaching Drew how to look after of his dog
- Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie
- Get to do a game with Drew