|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
December 16, 1998
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No Opening Joke)
- Greg Proops - Fruit & Vegetable Man
- Ryan Stiles - Ice Hockey Kid
- Colin Mochrie - Irate Film Director Boy
- Wayne Brady - Playful Licking Puppy Boy
- Crisis: Frizzy Hair
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings a song to Jennifer, a student of English Literature as Luther Vandross
- Weird Newscasters
- Colin is the anchor of a news show with Wayne, Greg and Ryan as his co presenters.
- Greg is the co anchor and is a gremlin
- Wayne does sports and is an emotional preacher at a funeral
- Ryan, the weatherman, is being attacked by increasingly ferocious animals
- Greatest Hits
- Ryan and Colin are TV voice over guys selling a compilation album, and Wayne sings snippets of the songs.
- Songs of: the Lifeguard
- Party Quirks
- Greg is the host of a party and Wayne, Ryan and Colin are his quirky guests.
- Wayne - Aging Rapidly
- Colin - The Many Roles Of Charlton Heston
- Ryan - Eagle Struggling To Pick Up Heavy Things
- Questions Only
- Scene: A tourist hotel is about to turn into a towering inferno
- Greg Proops.
- The credits weren't read out in the first season of US Whose Line
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|