The Viacom cable network Comedy Central has aired various mocking tributes and celebrity-aimed insult-filled specials throughout the years. Here are the ones shown that had Whose Line is it Anyway? cast members and guest stars involved.
- In 1998, a New York Friar's Club conducted roast was aired centering around Drew Carey being roasted by Ryan Stiles and other comedians.
- In 2001, a New York Friar's Club-based Hugh Hefner roast was conducted by Jimmy Kimmel. This time, Drew Carey was one of the roasters.
- In 2010, an original Comedy Central roast on David Hasselhoff, headed by Seth McFarlane, had Jerry Springer as one of the many roasters.
- In 2011, Charlie Sheen was roasted on the network's highest rated roast to date. Once again, McFarlane and other Comedy Central regulars were the main cast of invited roasters.
- In 2012, Roseanne Barr was roasted by Jane Lynch and other Comedy Central featured comedians. Wayne Brady was one of the roasters at that event.