The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "your shirt at a music festival."
- Scenes from a Hat
- Things you don't want to hear from your Airbnb host
- Things you can say about your phone but not your partner
- What not to yell in a restaurant
- Whose Line?
- The Scene: At a train station, a disappointed mother, Susie, collects her wayward child, Tom, who's been expelled from an exclusive boarding school.
- Weird Newsreaders
- Susie - Host
- Bridie - Co-host: A child who thinks Susie is Santa Claus
- Steen - Sports: Scalping tickets to Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- Tom - Weather: The Evolution of life on Earth
- Bridie - Bartender
- Susie - Angry about milk
- Steen - Frightened about his first gray hair
- Tom - In love with potatoes
- Quick Change
- Steen, Bridie, and Tom, with Tommy
- The scene: Tom and Steen are two bears returning to their cottage after a long day, when they awaken Goldilocks, Bridie, sleeping in one of their beds (they wish).
- Every game after the third was introduced as a "doozy."
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.